Shipping cost is automatically calculated based on the total weight of products ordered. You can see the exact shipping cost before you complete your order.
For the national deliveries: Italy, San Marino, Vatican City the cost of shipment is Free.
1. DELIVERY TIME
Depending upon the availability of product in stock, DuDuBags guarantees that your order will leave the warehouse as quickly as possible - from a minimum of 12 hours to a maximum of 5 working days,
How is this time calculated?
Along with product availability, we must also take into account the time required to manage an order. Orders made using online payment (credit card and PayPal) with Express Courier delivery have the fastest processing and delivery time.
Types of payment and delivery methods can affect the shipping time. For example, orders with deferred payment (such as bank transfer) may affect the shipping date by a few days, as these orders are processed upon receipt of payment confirmation.
Once you have placed your order and selected your payment method and delivery method, we process your order and give the goods to the courier for delivery to your door.
2. DELIVERY MODE
DuDuBags allows you to choose the delivery method that best suits you:
Express Courier: the fastest delivery because the carrier picks up your goods directly from our warehouse and delivers them to your door.
Registered Mail: Europe, 7-10 days. Other locations will vary.
Dudubags relies upon these shippers:
3. DELIVERY TIPS
- If you are not present when the courier comes, the courier will leave a notice of attempted delivery. Please contact the courier to establish another delivery date.
If this fails, DuDuBags will be notified by the courier. We will then notify you by email that the parcel is being held in courier storage. It will remain there for a maximum of 10 days.
After that, it will be automatically returned to DuDuBags.
- Check that the correct number of packages is indicated on the transport document.
- Check that the package is intact and not altered (this includes the sealing or closing strips).
- Before signing for the delivery, write,"SUBJECT TO INSPECTION FOR GOODS DUE TO (tampering, breakage, damage, etc)” if you notice anything wrong with the condition of your package.
- Report any damage within 7 (seven) days of receipt of goods.
4. DELAY OR NON-DELIVERY OF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT
Before activating the procedure described below, we advise you to check your package online by tracking received on your e-mail address at the time of shipment and contacting the reference courier for further details and information.
In case of delay or non-delivery of the purchased product over 30 days, you can cancel the order by sending a request to DuDuBags (firstname.lastname@example.org). The notice may also be sent by fax to +39 0434 361483, to be confirmed, at your discretion, through a phone call within the next 48 hours.
Upon receipt of the request and carried out the various controls of the case, within 30 days, the Seller will refund the price of the purchased products.