Notice pursuant to Articles 13-14 of EU Regulation No. 679/2016
of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003
(Consent to the processing of personal data)
according to EU Regulation No. 679/2016 (“General Data Protection Regulation", hereinafter "Privacy Regulation", to which full reference is made) and Legislative Decree No.196/2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data", hereinafter "Privacy Code") and any subsequent amendments, DUDUBAGS SRL hereby expressly informs you that all personal data you provide will be processed in the manner established therein. In particular, we inform you of the following:
a) Purpose of the processing
This document is a notice that clarifies the modalities of the processing of your personal data by DUDUBAGS SRL.
The personal data processed by the company will exclusively be the following: personal data/identification (name, surname, age (at least 16 years of age), sex, date of birth and social security number, if the data subject is a natural person; , tax code, VAT number and name, surname and tax code of the legal representative pro tempore, if the data subject is not a natural person), contact details (residential address/registered office, email address/certified email address, telephone/mobile number/fax number), IP address.
We anticipate that hereinafter, for the proper execution of the assignment, it may be necessary to periodically update the aforementioned personal data, which will be requested in due time and for which you will be asked to provide your consent.
Finally, we inform you that, in case you are a minor of 16 years of age, consent to the processing of your data could be validly provided only by someone with parental authority against you or otherwise your legal guardian. If this is does not occur, we will not be able to process your data and therefore provide the requested service.
b) Legal basis and purpose of the processing
DUDUBAGS SRL will collect the personal data described above exclusively for the following purposes: to comply with the obligations imposed by Italian law or European Union law (for example, those of an accounting and tax nature, anti-money laundering control, etc.); fulfil the obligations and exercise the rights deriving from the purchase agreements made through the website www.dudubags.com (for example, performing the delivery of purchased goods, handling requests for assistance on products sold, exercising the right to payment of the price, etc.); communicate with you; improve the service provided through the website www.dudubags.com; send you our advertising, defined according to your interests in relation to products and services that may be of interest to you.
DUDUBAGS SRL hereby expressly informs you that the provision of your data is mandatory for the achievement of the purposes deriving from legal obligations and/or from the purchase agreement, whereas it is optional for purposes other than them: nevertheless, your refusal to provide the requested data could (totally or partially) prevent DUDUBAGS SRL from providing the requested service.
c) Collection of personal data
The personal data that we collect will be those provided by you when completing the purchase order on the website www.dudubags.com and/or through the subscription to the newsletter service provided through the same website.
d) Processing method
Your personal data will be processed either with paper documents or with IT tools owned and/or available to DUDUBAGS SRL and its external collaborators.
If it is necessary, even for internal purposes, to store your personal data in our computer system or that of our external collaborators, they will be stored, filed and managed using adequately protected computer media, in order to ensure full security, until the processing ends.
e) Duration of retention of personal data
The personal data collected will be retained for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes described above, in compliance with the provisions of Art. 5.1 lett. e) of the Privacy Regulation, after which they will be deleted from each file owned and/or available to DUDUBAGS SRL and/or its external collaborators.
In any case, the personal data collected will be kept for a period of no more than 10 years from the time they are granted.
f) Data Controller
The Data Controller is DUDUBAGS SRL, with company tax code and VAT No. 01214840934, with registered office in Pordenone (33170), Via Roveredo No. 1/A, Tel .: 0434 551583; Fax: 0434 361483; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Certified Email Address: email@example.com, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
g) Persons authorised to process personal data
In addition to the Data Controller, the data you provide will also be processed by staff members of DUDUBAGS SRL, in their capacity as Persons authorised for data processing. You are hereby informed that that these subjects will act under the management of the Data Controller and are bound by the confidentiality of personal data collected, either on the basis of an internal regulation or by virtue of the legal and contractual provisions deriving from the employment relationship.
h) Personal data recipients
Your personal data (collected in any manner whatsoever) will be processed by the Data Controller, by the subjects appointed by it (as defined in the previous section), as well as by the following third parties:
- carriers and shippers;
- companies providing IT services, including so-called hosting, housing and similar services;
- companies that provide advertising services (newsletters, etc.);
- companies that provide online advertising services (to publish advertisements and similar);
- other external collaborators, such as the technicians and/or the professionals employed by DUDUBAGS SRL that will come in contact with your personal data.
Regarding companies providing IT services, we inform you that the processing of personal data entrusted to them could take place at facilities (for example, a Data Centre) located in Switzerland (a country that has already been deemed adequate for personal data protection purposes by the European Commission - see the Commission decision on the adequacy protection of personal data provided in Switzerland pursuant to Directive 95/46/EC - 26 July 2000), or in other countries of the European Union.
Except for what we have just seen, your personal data will not be disclosed, transferred for any reason or otherwise shared with other third parties, and will be used exclusively for the purposes indicated above.
i) Cookies policy
Our website www.dudubags.com uses profiling cookies, including third-party profiling cookies, to improve the browsing experience and help us improve our product offer to customers.
j) Rights of the data subject
Regarding your personal data (collected in any manner whatsoever), you may exercise against the Data Controller (at the aforementioned addresses) at any time the following rights:
- access your personal data and in particular the following information: the purposes of the processing; the categories of personal data in question; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated; when possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or the criteria used to determine this period (pursuant to Articles 13 and 15 of the Privacy Regulation);
- revoke consent to the processing for one or more specific purposes at any time (pursuant to Articles 7 and 13 of the Privacy Regulation);
- receive information on the actions taken regarding the requests formulated pursuant to Articles 15-22 of the Privacy Regulation (Art. 12 of the Privacy Regulation);
- ask and obtain without delay the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you, as well as the addition of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration (Art. 13, 16 and 19 of the Privacy Regulation);
- ask and obtain without delay the deletion of personal data collected in the specific cases indicated by the Privacy Regulation (Articles 13, 17 and 19 of the Privacy Regulations);
- ask for the limitation to the processing of personal data collected in the specific cases indicated by the Privacy Regulation (Articles 13, 18 and 19 of the Privacy Regulation);
- request the portability of personal data collected, i.e. to receive, in a structured standard format that may be read by automatic devices, the personal data concerning you provided to a data controller and transmit them to another data controller without any impediments from the data controller that provided them (Articles 13 and 20);
- oppose the processing of personal data collected at any time, for purposes related to your particular situation, and the processing of personal data concerning you pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f), including profiling on the basis of these provisions (Articles 13, 21 and 22 of the Privacy Regulation);
file a complaint to a supervisory authority of the EU Member State where you live, work, or the place where the alleged violation has occurred (Articles 13 and 77 of the Privacy Regulation).